Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Now why didn't I think of this?


Here’s a great idea that I wanted to share with you all. It’s called MamaBake. It’s all about cooking batch meals with friends for you all to share. You set aside a time once a week (or whatever is best for you) where you all cook a massive meal each. Then when you're all done, you divide the meals up and take them home. So then you have a meal or two that was cooked by someone else, bliss. 

I’m going to give this a go. In my mind I can see myself cooking with friends, catching up on gossip with a wine in my hand and the kids all having a great time out in the yard. That all seems perfect to me. 

MamaBake have a great website and they have a long list of batch recipe for us to try. 

Does this tickle your fancy? I think it’s brilliant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment