Friday, July 1, 2011

The big, big world of blogs


As I search around the net for hours every day I come across some amazing sites that have content that should be shared. So I’m going to bring some of my favourites to you on a weekly basis. After all, sharing is caring! 


I’m really keen to try this tofu dish from everyone likes sandwiches. I plan to make it this weekend.



I’m putting this pie dish on my wish list. Design is mine is a site that I read daily. I find it inspiring, creative and always makes me want to buy things that I never knew I needed.


Lola Nova has the most beautiful photography and makes me want to be more creative. Sadly I can’t sew to save my life but I think I might have to give it another go.


Megan from Mouse House does a soup swap. I love this idea. Anybody keen? 



And finally, aren't these the cutest little cookies??? Check out munchkin munchies for more unique sweets



If you have any awesome sites that you would like to share with us, please let us know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment