Friday, June 24, 2011

No snacks, wait for dinner!



We have been inundated with recipes for snacks and for that we thank you (keep them coming). So, now it might be time to focus on dinner time. Miss F and I can snack until the cows come home but I’m starting to feel guilty about sticking to the basics like fish fingers, spag bol and sometimes even toast. 

So, if you have a "main-course" recipe you could share with us, that would be fantastic. I know we all struggle when it comes to dinner time. 

Also, I hope you like our re-design. I completely rushed the first template, as I didn’t fully believe that this blog would resonate with people.


We have some very exciting features that we are going to add. So please stay tuned and spread the word about toddler tastes and share it with your friends and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment