Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cheats super quick stir-fry


I think I have mentioned in previous posts that I have been working on a freelance project? Things have been so crazy that I have to admit that cooking hasn’t been my number one priority. So making Frey and myself lunch had to be quick. One day I was really struggling with ideas but I came up with this great recipe and it only takes a couple of minutes and is relatively healthy. All you need is a packet of microwave rice, a packet of fresh precut stir-fry veg and some soy sauce! Too easy. I wasn’t going to add this recipe but then I thought surely I’m not the only person that struggles with time issues?

Freya actually ate a fair bit of this meal and I loved it. 

So here is it. 

MAKES
2 large bowls

INGREDIENTS
1 bag of precut stir-fry vegetables
1 bag of 90 second microwave rice
Dash of soy sauce (or whatever you have in your fridge)

METHOD
1. Place rice in microwave for recommended time.
2. Stir fry vegetables for a couple of minutes with your desired sauce.
3. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment